The Real PBX UK – Refund Policy
The refund policy for The Real PBX UK is designed keeping the interest of their clients in mind. This policy describes the standard refund policy and further guidelines related to refund.
STANDARD REFUND POLICY
In case of termination of the account or cancellation of services, the policies differ as per the monthly or annual plan opted by the customer.
A. Monthly Plan Customers
For Monthly Plan customers, the client may cancel or terminate the client’s use of the Plan Services with or without cause at any time by calling customer service at 0800-069-8941, subject to the restrictions and fees provided in the Agreement, and any additional agreements governing the products or Services.
B. Annual Plan Customers
For annual Plan customers, the client is purchasing the Plan Service for the full length of the applicable Term. The client has seven (7) days from the date of purchase for a pro-rated refund. After seven (7) days, if the client terminates the Plan Services prior to the end of the Term, subject to applicable Law, the client is responsible for all charges for any remaining time left on the Term as if the client remained a customer through the end of the then-current Term, including, without limitation, outstanding charges, unbilled charges, Taxes, and fees, including any applicable disconnection fee. In addition, the client will not be entitled to a refund for any unused portion of prepaid Term charges.
Other guidelines related to refund:
The Real PBX may at any time, and without additional notice to the client, terminate, modify, suspend, disconnect, discontinue, or block access to some or all of the features of the Plan Services if:
• The Real PBX determines or reasonably suspects that the client has materially breached the Agreement;
• The Real PBX determines that the client has created or caused to be created multiple free accounts;
• The Real PBX determines that the client has used a fraudulent credit card or direct debit information to pay for Plan Fees on the client’s Account;
• The Real PBX determines that the client has verbally insulted, abused, or harassed any of its employees, contractors, agents, or other representatives;
• The client did not or will not reasonably comply or cooperate with any applicable Law, or The Real PBX is made aware of allegations of the same;
• The Real PBX is ordered by law enforcement or other government agencies to suspend or terminate the Plan Services to the client’s Account;
• The client brings any legal action or proceeding, including without limitation in any court, regulatory, or administrative body, arbitral body, or mediator, against The Real PBX;
• The client files a petition in bankruptcy or insolvency, or if a petition in bankruptcy or insolvency, is filed against the client and such petition is not dismissed within seven (7) days after the effective filing date thereof, or a trustee or receiver is appointed over any of the client’s relevant property;
• The Real PBX determines that such action is necessary to protect, maintain, or improve the Services; to prevent fraud or misrepresentation by affirmative acts and/or omissions; to protect The Real PBX, its customers, or other third parties affiliated with The Real PBX; or for any other good cause;
• The client violates applicable Law or any of the Use Policies located at Section 8 of these TOS; or
• As otherwise contemplated by the Agreement.
Upon any termination or suspension of the client’s Account, The Real PBX may immediately deactivate or delete the client’s Account and all related information and files in the client’s Account and/or restrict any further access to such files, information or the Plan Services.
The Real PBX shall not be liable to the client or any third party for any reason for terminating or suspending the client’s use or access to the Plan Services.
If the client or The Real PBX terminate or suspend the client’s right to use the Services, the client shall not be entitled to any refund or pro ration of any pre-paid amounts, Account Credits, or other amounts paid to The Real PBX prior to the termination or suspension date.